Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Goedhuis 30th Anniversary Portfolio Tasting



Another shameless piece of cross-publicity here, as my second article for The Arbuturian has been published. No opera this time though, instead an account of an excellent wine tasting I went to a couple of weeks ago at the Saatchi Gallery. The event, put on by fine wine merchants Goedhuis, was a lot of fun and a great chance to speak to vineyard owners and sample some very fine wine.

The article on The Arbuturian can be found here and features my tasting tips from the evening, as well as an amusing anecdote involving a piece of German art and a tennis racket! If you hurry there might be time to order some of them in before Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. congratulations to your lovely and funny article, I think I would have enjoyed this evening very much (I am one of these social drinkers by the way, yum!)

    ReplyDelete